VL112: Effective Rental Counseling - Creating, Conducting, and Implementing a Program
August 24-28, 2020
Monday - Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm EST
This training session is now full. If you would like to be added to the waitlist please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training will be delivered over 20 hours (5 days) and will provide counselors a format to learn how to do rental counseling and rental workshops from start to finish all from the convenience of your computer.
This training is to make sure the counselor and housing agency are in full compliance with HUD and National Industry Standards for rental counseling. The participant will learn the tools and resources necessary to conduct a successful virtual or in-person rental counseling session and workshop. The course will wrap up with identifying resources for assisting in effective rental counseling and creating a strategy to assist our communities post-COVID-19 rental moratorium. This virtual class will be interactive and engaging.
You will Learn:
• Effectively use tools for virtual counseling and virtual workshop.
• Set-up and conduct a HUD complaint rental session including lease review.
• Set-up and conduct a rental workshop.
• Market and fund your rental program.
• Identify national and local COVID-19 resources to assist clients post rental moratorium.
If you have any questions feel free to contact email@example.com