CB510: Strategic Planning Training - Baltimore June 7th
June 7, 2019
10:00 AM-4:00 PM
NCRC’s National Training Academy is hosting a day-long training and workshop for area non-profits on strategic planning. In this session non-profit professionals will learn the basics in creating, implementing, and evaluating a strategic plan for their organization. This session will be interactive and participants will work in groups to begin developing a strategy and outline for creating and implementing a strategic plan that promotes the growth and strengthening of their organizations.
- Elements of a successful strategic planning retreat
- SWOT analysis: What are your organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats perceived by internal and external stakeholders?
- Organizational Purpose: What need does your organization meet? Or could it meet? How are you different than others in this field?
- Vision, Mission, Strategic Goals
- Creating measurable goals and objectives
- Communicating, implementing, and monitoring your strategic plan
If you have any questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org