WB138: Financial Triage During Challenging Times Series - Part I: Assess the Situation
May 27, 2020
The first stage of Financial Triage is to fully assess your client’s financial situation. Asking key questions to gather the necessary information will give you a better advantage when working with your client in determining the next steps to lead to the end goal of financial stability.
What challenges are they facing? Do they have available resources, such as savings? Has their income been affected? Is credit accessible? Can expenses be reduced? What are possible future financial implications? How will their finances be affected overall by the pandemic?
This webinar will help housing counselors assess their client’s financial health and help them effectively budget through a crisis. Learn additional strategies to assist your client with potential solutions to help them navigate through this difficult time.
- Assess your client’s financial situation with the end goal in mind
- Coach your clients and lead with compassion
- Identify short & long term goals
- Run and review credit reports to protect your client’s credit
- Avoid financial pitfalls
- Teach your clients how to budget through a crisis
If you have any questions feel free to contact email@example.com