WB138: Financial Triage During Challenging Times Part II: Taking an Inventory of Available Resources
June 2, 2020
As you move forward to the Inventory stage, the second stage of the Financial Triage process, it is important to know what resources are available in your community. Identifying who your partners are, as well as knowing what assistance may be available, is critically important in successfully assisting your clients through these challenging times.
This webinar will teach learners how to establish collaborations and partnerships for strong referrals. It will instruct on the best ways to use credit as a resource and how to create income opportunities to help stabilize your client’s financial health.
- Utilize housing benefits and protections for homeowners and renters
- Use credit as a resource
- Determining the best use of available resources
- Access COVID-19 related benefits to assist through this crisis
- Teach your clients how to create income generating opportunities
- Establish collaborations and partnerships for strong referrals
If you have any questions feel free to contact email@example.com