Virtual Homebuyer Education 101 - Part III: Converting Class Attendees to Homeowners
This final webinar in the three part series is designed to connect all the parts of analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating your virtual homebuyer education class. You have taken all the necessary steps leading up to the day of your online event, now it is time for implementation. In this webinar we will focus on implementation and necessary things you can do the day of to provide a great presentation. What are key things you should be doing throughout your presentation to make sure learners are retaining the information and your content and presentation style is keeping them engaged? Learn different strategies on how to effectively present online to provide the necessary information to potential borrowers that will leave a long lasting impact before they start their homebuyer journey.
In this webinar we will also discuss how to properly follow up with attendees and how to effectively evaluate your classes and their overall experience to improve future classes. Learn how to capture the attention of your audience through your presentation and introduce them to the housing counseling industry and the benefits of working with a HUD Certified Housing Counselor through their process of homeownership.
As a bonus, participants will receive a process flow to assist them with implementing all they have learned throughout the series.
You will learn how to…
- Be an effective and engaging presenter online
- Lead with compassion
- Interact with your audience throughout your presentation
- Effectively communicate the value in working with a HUD Certified Housing Counselor
- Evaluate your classes with post surveys
- Properly follow up with attendees
- Follow-up and gather feedback from partners and sponsors
- Convert engaged attendees, to interested clients, to well informed and confident homeowners.
If you have any questions feel free to contact email@example.com