WB139: Virtual Homebuyer Education 101 - Part I: How to Design an Engaging Virtual Experience
June 3, 2020
In this webinar you will learn how to get a better understanding of the specific needs of your audience by analyzing key components that will give you better insight on how to bridge any existing gaps in your community through online education. Explore different ways and ideas on how you can design presentations that cover a variety of topics that are interesting and impactful that will attract potential homebuyers to want to further engage. Having a clearer understanding of the needs of your audience will give you the advantage to design an engaging and appealing virtual Homebuyer Education experience that can fill up your classes online and eventually in-person.
In addition, learn how to effectively tell your story to gain sponsorships to help fund your virtual classes. As you explore different strategies on how to offer a variety of interesting topics, learn how to utilize key partners in your community to also help to educate borrowers on the home buying process.
You will learn how to…
- Develop an understanding of what your audience needs are
- Educate borrower on specific topics that may directly impact them during COVID-19
- Develop clear goals and learning objectives for your classes
- Design the type of virtual experience you want to create for your audience
- Design creative concepts for virtual classes
- Incorporate key partners in the home buying process in classes
- Tell your story to sponsors to help fund your classes
If you have any questions feel free to contact email@example.com